WordPress Intranet – WordPress is the worlds most widely used Content Management Systems and is ideal as a cost effective, easy to use Company Intranet solution.
We recommend WordPress as an Company Intranet Tool since:
- WordPress is open source hence there are no expensive licenses or software maintenance fees to pay
- Easy to use, quick to deploy and our Intranet sites looks great
- Quicker return on investment
- WordPress is the world’s fastest growing content management system and powers over 19% of the world’s website
- WordPress is very easy to use and has an intuitive interface. Adding new pages, blog posts, images, etc. on a regular basis is a breeze and can be done quickly. Because the technology is so simple, time spent on formatting is greatly reduced.
- WordPress is a self-contained system and does not require HTML editing software (such as Adobe Contribute or Dreamweaver). You can create a new page or blog post, format text, upload images (and edit them), upload documents, video files, image galleries, etc. all without the need for additional HTML or FTP software.
- No more waiting for your web designer to make simple updates to your site. With WordPress Web Design, you have control of nearly every aspect of your site and can easily make those simple updates yourself.
- Want to add an event calendar, video gallery, Twitter Feed, Facebook Fan Box, and more to your site? WordPress makes this possible with plugins, most of which are free or very reasonably priced.
- Your Site Can Grow as your WordPress Company Intranet Grows – WordPress sites are very scalable. You can have hundreds of thousands of pages or blog posts on your site and the performance of the site will not be compromised in the least.
- In our experience WordPress is the Best CMS
- WordPress Support from our experienced in-house team
A well designed WordPress Intranet can empower member of your organisation to better do their job by giving them quick, secure access to accurate, relevant knowledge and information.
We know an intranet designed, managed and used in the correct way can not only enhance your employees working life and reduce risk to the business but also assist in growing your business and increasing profits.